The County Indigent Health Care Program (CIHCP) is mandated by the Indigent Health Care and Treatment Act of 1985. The program ensures that needy Galveston county residents, who do not qualify for other state or federal health care assistance programs, 接受医疗保健. The Galveston County Commissioners' Court delegated CIHCP eligibility screening to the Galveston County Health District. If you are a Galveston county resident who is determined to be at the 100% poverty level or less you may be eligible for this program.
CIHCP covers the cost of medically necessary services, such as hospital or specialist care that requires a referral. This program does not pay for primary care, which is funded and available through 沿海的健康 & 健康. If you are eligible for CIHCP, you must register as a 沿海的健康 & 健康 patient to have one our providers refer you to a specialist for treatment.
Where Are We Located?
- 9850-C Suite 101 Emmett F. 洛瑞Expy., Texas City, TX 77591
- 打印 out the application or pick up an application at the CIHCP office
- In order for your case to be processed in a timely manner, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Read the enclosed instructions carefully
- Review the document titled “Required Documentation Checklist”
- Gather the documentation listed on the Discounted 服务 Application 需求
- Attach copies of the documents required
- Deliver your complete applications to the CIHCP office or send them via mail to the following address:
How Can You 全球十大网赌排行?
- Call us at 409-949-3439 Please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a brief message. Staff will return your phone call in a timely manner.
- 电邮至 firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the status of your application?
- It can take up to two weeks for an application to be reviewed. It may take longer if we need additional information from you.
- If you are approved we will set up an appointment to complete the process and issue you a benefits card. Appointments are set in the afternoon Monday – Friday between 1-4 p.m.
- If you are denied you will be mailed a denial letter.
- If you have not heard from us after two weeks, please contact us
What is the status of your referral?
- Once your Provider has made a referral it can take several business days for the referral to be made.
- If you have not heard from a specialist after two weeks, please contact us and we will give you the phone number and information of the specialist.