- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk beverage
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh turmeric
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1 pinch Ground cinnamon for garnish
Combine milk, turmeric, maple syrup (or honey), ginger and pepper in a blender. Process on high until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until steaming hot but not boiling. Transfer to a mug. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Healthy Water Additives
Sweet Leaf Water Drops: These plant-based water enhancers are sugar-free and gluten-free.
Stur Water Enhancer: This water enhancer contains Vitamin C, has zero sugar, zero calories and is gluten-free and kosher.
绪: Electrolytes and B Vitamins are found in Mio enhancer, plus they are sugar-free, gluten-free and have no artificial flavors.